Taking Care of the Hair for that Perfect Looks July 14, 2011Posted by DrSkinSpa in Uncategorized.
add a comment
Paying attention to a good health also means taking good care of the hair. Aside from our faces, our hairs also characterize our looks. We also need to ensure that it stands out anytime, any season. A good hair care routine will help in keeping the hair full-bodied and healthy. Unlike skin care, hair care will not take much of your time, but an adequate amount of knowledge is necessary to achieve that outstanding shine, or wonderful tresses.
Just read through to know more about the basics of taking care of the hair and some products for that terrific look.
One of the basics is making sure that the hair is clean. So when taking care of the hair, make sure to use a shampoo and massage it thoroughly from the roots to the tips as frequently as needed. However, there may be some products that call for daily use of shampoo to keep it shiny. Massaging the roots also help in the blood circulation, allowing the nutrient to flow to the hair follicles. Make sure that after shampooing, and conditioning, you wash the hair thoroughly as there may be remains that may cause the hair to be dull. A guaranteed clean and residue-free hair is rinsed with a teaspoon of vinegar in cold water.
Though styling is another method to achieve a great hair, there are some techniques that may cause damage to your hair. Using different equipments which utilize heat to achieve that style you wanted may cause dryness to the hair, reducing the magnificence. It is advisable to seldom use heat if possible to avoid it, or just leave hair as it is, dried by air. If blow drying is need, set the dryer to cool or put on some hair care products to protect your hair.
A number of hair care products offered by DS Laboratories assists in falling hair. They have formulated several hair treatments such as shampoos to prevent hair loss or baldness, as well as turning around what has already take place. There are a number of hair care items from DS Laboratories that can be acquired from top of the line spas or from beauty product sellers over the Internet.
Aside from hair dryness and hair loss, there are some who are problematic about their delicate hair. Not to worry because there is a solution from ProCyte that can help. They have created a line of hair care products called Tricomin that if formulated to help, strengthening the hair follicles from the roots to the tips, and prevent it from falling down. Tricomin hair care products are full of copper peptides and nutrients to make the hair shiny and full-bodied, and works with any type of hair. Their products can be availed online and from cosmetics shops.
By following a daily routine from cleaning and protecting your hair, it will absolutely give you the best form of your mane. These hair care tips will surely result to healthier, more beautiful looks you ever had. However, there may be some who are suffering from a particular hair problem. The companies that are listed above may be of assistance as they have several cures and ways to take care of your hair.
Say Goodbye to Tired Eyes – How to Erase Dark Circles July 19, 2010Posted by DrSkinSpa in Uncategorized.
add a comment
Dr. Farid Mostamand
Most women yearn for the days when their eyes were bright, vivid, and young. However, from aging, stress, and tiredness, dark circles make the eyes appear tired and much older than they really are.
Alas, until recently, there were few products that would do much to resolve this problem. However, an understanding of why dark circles appear has helped researchers develop eye treatments that can reduce the appearance of tired eyes, leaving the eyes appearing brighter and much younger looking.
Why Do Dark Circles Appear Around the Eyes?
There have been many theories circulating about why dark circles appear around the eyes. Some of the most common include:
- Nasal congestion from allergies
- Water retention that occurs during sleep
- Lack of sleep and stress
- Too much sodium in the diet
While all of these factors may contribute to dark circles under the eyes, the underlying reason for the condition is blood from the capillaries that leaks into the area, forming bluish-red pigmentation that resembles a bruise.
By understanding this process and the factors that can contribute to the problem, it is easier to prevent dark circles from occurring. Of course, you can also more effectively find the right eye treatments that will reduce your dark circles.
Possible Treatments for Dark Circles
- Hylexin – Hylexin, developed by Bremenn Research Labs, targets the heart of the problem with dark circles. Hylexin provides the best environment for enzymatic activity so the capillaries stop leaking red blood cells. Clinical trials conducted by Bremenn showed that 72% of the women with serious dark circles that used Hylexin saw visible improvement in their under-eye area. This product is primarily designed for those with severe dark circles, although others may benefit from the formula as well.
- Kinerase – The well-known skin care company also offers a solution to circles under the eye. Kinerase’s Under Eye Rescue takes a different approach to dark circles by providing a nutrient-rich formula that works for fine lines and wrinkles, as well as the appearance of tired eyes. This Kinerase combination uses peptides, collagen and kinetin to diminish the look of dark circles and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles at the same time. In addition, Kinerase’s Under Eye Rescue is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, so it can work on this sensitive area quite adeptly.
- Vivier – Vivier Dark Circle Diminishing Eye Cream packs a powerful nutrient punch with vitamin K and potent antioxidants. When vitamin K is used on a daily basis, it has been shown to reduce the appearance of puffiness, as well as dark circles. In addition, Vivier includes antioxidants in the form of vitamin-C IDS, which reduce fluid buildup under the eyes, and therefore, decrease the look of dark circles. This Vivier combination not only works to reduce the appearance of dark circles, but it will also give the user younger-looking skin by minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkle.
Dark circles are not a desirable characteristic, but there are methods for reducing their appearance. Whether you decide to tackle dark circles by altering enzymatic activity or feed the under-eye area with a powerful punch of vitamins and antioxidants, you can reduce the look of those annoying dark circles once and for all.
Want a Natural Glow? Think Mineral Make-up! January 14, 2010Posted by DrSkinSpa in Uncategorized.
add a comment
As many people have been discovering of the last few decades, mineral makeup and skin care go hand in hand. Women have been wearing some form of makeup to enhance their beauty since the beginning of time. Problem is, over the last few decades much of what is on the market has become filled with chemicals and skin irritants. Mineral makeup is different, it is natural and does not contain harmful irritants. Rather, it can be beneficial to the skin, making it an ideal makeup choice.
Mineral makeup and skin care have been evolving over time. With mineral makeup, people are returning to a more natural way to enhance their beauty. Mineral makeup products are all natural, made from earth minerals, such as zinc oxide, mica, and titanium dioxide. Mineral makeup is an important part of skin care because it keeps the harmful irritants away and can help protect your skin with natural earth minerals. Many mineral makeup and skin care products come with sunscreen in them, providing additional health benefits.
For those who have sensitive skin, or have had skin care problems arise from using traditional makeup, they may want to try mineral makeup. The results provide the enhancement and glow that people seek, but without the harmful irritants. Mineral makeup is a natural choice when it comes to skin care.